LifePaths' Littleton Counseling Center - Columbine / Chatfield / Ken Caryl 80128Counseling Services - Littleton, CO
LifePaths Counseling Services – Main Location in Littleton CO, also have locations in Centennial and Denver
LifePaths Counseling Center
6901 S Pierce St #350
Littleton, CO 80128
Our main location near Coal Mine and Pierce Street is conveniently located at 6901 S Pierce St #350, Littleton, CO 80128. We are about a mile south of Columbine High School.
Pierce Street is between Wadsword Blvd. and Platte Canyon Highway. Our office is inside the Vectra Bank building that is just south of Coal Mine Avenue, on the west side of Pierce Street. Park behind the building on the west side, the main doors are back there.
The counselors at the Coal Mine and Pierce location are:
- Kelly Coté and Lindsay Windels see adults and couples, primarily for addiction issues but each of them work with clients on many other issues as well.. Their appointments are typically on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday in the late afternoon and evening, and occasional daytime hours as well.
- Jamie Burke sees children, teens, individuals and families. She offers appointments on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
- Jodi Hardesty sees adults and couples. She is usually at the Ken Caryl location on Friday and Saturday.
- Gina Hebb sees children age 8 and up, teens and young adults. She offers appointments at reduced rates. Please see our Affordable Counseling page for more information!
- Avary Lin-Ye sees teens, adults and couples. She offers appointments on Mondays and Sundays, and occasionally other days of the week as requested.
Centennial and Denver Locations:
88 Inverness Cir E Unit H105, Centennial, CO 80112 – Kelly Coté sees clients at this location.
789 Sherman St, Suite 650, Denver, CO 80203 – Jamie Burke sees clients at this location.
2727 Bryant St, #550, Denver, CO 80211 – John Sander sees clients at this location, he works with adults and couples.
➢ Read additional information and credentials about each of our caring LifePaths Counselors. We are very fortunate to have such a dedicated group of amazing people!
➢ Contact us at 303-801-7878 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
The Littleton Counseling Center office serves the communities in the southwest metro area including:
- Ken Caryl Valley area
- Columbine Valley area
- Roxborough Park
- Highlands Ranch
- and Lakewood, Colorado.
Our Littleton Counseling Center office is on the third floor. When you come out of the elevator, go to your right and we are at the end of the hall.
There is a waiting area right inside the suite and if this is your first time visiting us, just make yourself comfortable there and we will come to the waiting room to get you at your appointment time.