LifePaths' Littleton Counseling Center - Columbine / Chatfield / Ken Caryl 80128Counseling Services - Littleton, CO
LifePaths Counseling Services – Main Location in Littleton CO, also have locations in Centennial and Denver
LifePaths Counseling Center
6901 S Pierce St #350
Littleton, CO 80128
Our main location near Coal Mine and Pierce Street is conveniently located at 6901 S Pierce St #350, Littleton, CO 80128. We are about a mile south of Columbine High School.
Pierce Street is between Wadsword Blvd. and Platte Canyon Highway. Our office is inside the Vectra Bank building that is just south of Coal Mine Avenue, on the west side of Pierce Street. Park behind the building on the west side, the main doors are back there.
The counselors at the Coal Mine and Pierce location are:
- Kelly Coté sees clients at the Centennial location, primarily for addiction issues, or perinatal issues included perinatal loss.
- Lindsay Windels see adults at the Littleton location, primarily for addiction issues but she also works with clients on many other issues as well.. Her appointments are typically on Thursdays in the afternoon and evening.
- Jodi Hardesty sees adults and couples. She is usually at the Ken Caryl location on Friday and Saturday.
- Gina Hebb sees children age 8 and up, teens and young adults. She offers appointments at reduced rates. Please see our Affordable Counseling page for more information!
- Avary Lin-Ye sees teens, adults and couples. She offers appointments on Mondays and Sundays, and occasionally other days of the week as requested
- Jennifer Bourdeon and April Eavers see teens, individuals and families. Their appointment times are available through the week and weekend.
- Traci Hart conducts our Boundaries of Steel groups at our Littleton location, and Boundaries of Steel workshops at various locations in the south metro area.
Centennial and Denver Locations:
88 Inverness Cir E Unit H105, Centennial, CO 80112 – Kelly Coté sees clients at this location.
2727 Bryant St, #210, Denver, CO 80211 – Lindsay Windels sees clients at this location, she works with adults, teens, and couples.
➢ Read additional information and credentials about each of our caring LifePaths Counselors. We are very fortunate to have such a dedicated group of amazing people!
➢ Contact us at 303-801-7878 or email@example.com to make an appointment.
The Littleton Counseling Center office serves the communities in the southwest metro area including:
- Ken Caryl Valley area
- Columbine Valley area
- Roxborough Park
- Highlands Ranch
- and Lakewood, Colorado.
Our Littleton Counseling Center office is on the third floor. When you come out of the elevator, go to your right and we are at the end of the hall.
There is a waiting area right inside the suite and if this is your first time visiting us, just make yourself comfortable there and we will come to the waiting room to get you at your appointment time.